Books Published by the East Lyme Public Library Publication Committee are available for purchase at the Library or may be mailed directly to you.
For more information contact the library at (860) 739-6926 or fill out the form below. Titles for purchase include:
Smith, Jane T. Last of the Nehantics. 2011. Brief history of the Nehantics with biographical sketches. $12.00
Zinsser, Caroline Fraser. Vine Utley: The Remarkable Country Doctor of Lyme, Connecticut (1768-1836). 2010. $12.00This biography has been awarded an Award of Merit by the Connecticut League of History Organizations.
- Zinsser, Caroline Fraser. Dear and Affectionate Wife, The Letters of Charles and Mary Chadwick of Lyme
Connecticut, 1828-1851. 2005. Story told through letters of Charles, a ship's captain, and his wife Mary. $10.00
- Bourque, Edmond, (ed.) East Lyme Public Library 1897 - 1997
One Hundred Years of Growth. 1998. History of the Library $5.00
- Chendali, Olive Tubbs. Stories of East Lyme. 2001.
Collection of stories about the town of East Lyme $19.95
- Tregger, Edward, S. World War II Remembered. 1999.
Memoirs of an East Lyme resident about his war experiences. $5.00
- Tregger, Captain Phillip. Points on my Compass.
Ninety degrees of maritime memories, thoughts, and impressions. $3.00
Morrill, Billie. Poetry Collections $5.00